Friday, January 14, 2011

Classical February by Tsi Minn.

Tsi Minn's classical February calendar.


Firstly i added the text "February" and also traced the music note which represents "U" in adobe illustrator.

Then i add the first letter of the days and placed it under "February".

 The next thing that i added was the dates in the month and placed them properly and orderly according to 2011 February's month.

Then i added the legend's name and copy paste another one, changed to opacity to 50% and placed it behind the first one.

 I used the symbol from adobe illustrator to make my wallpaper more to the classical look. I use a brush to draw the symbol, rotate it, copy paste and place them side by side and put it at the top of my wallpaper.

 Then i added the year right on top of my month and changed the colour to pink.

 The next thing was i copied a picture from google and paste it in illustrator. Then i live traced it and it came out as the picture below.

 I then click expand and this is the outcome.

I ungroup the picture and deleted the border of the picture and then it became like the picture uploaded below.

 After making it silhouette, i pasted it in photoshop and placed it at the bottom left of my wallpaper.

I copy and paste another and changed to opacity to 50% to make my wallpaper look better. :)

Last but not least, i designed my background for the wallpaper in illustrator. As my theme is classical, i chosed a colour that would suit my theme and as you can see, blue. 

 I then added some texture using the mesh tool and select white colour for the texture.

 Then i dragged it to photoshop and place it as my background. 

I felt that my background was a little plain and empty so i decided to add something more to it and what I've added was i designed a typography background saying symphony no.1, eminor and fminor.

 I changed the opacity for the typography background to 50% and placed it behind.

Lastly i also traced the note that's behind the dates in illustrator, changed the colour to purple and paste it behind. I then copied another one, changed the opacity to 40% and placed it in front of the purple note.
 and voila! This is the outcome and the classical february wallpaper i did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment