Friday, January 14, 2011

CG calender July (techno) -by Amirrul Crow-

1) After i opened up adobe photoshop, i open my picture that i'll use as my background for my calender







2) Then, i transfer it into adobe illustrator and use live trace. After that, i'll transfer it back into adobe photoshop. And here's the result:





3) I use shape tool and make a blue rectangle. Then i put it on the screen and i put the picture on the shape shape i created as shown below:


4) I use eraser tool to erased the unwanted part of the picture.




5) I use text tool to create the words that i want to use in my calender

6) I create a shape of headphone using pen tool from adobe illustrator.Then i transfer it into adobe photoshop and use blending options to change the colour and texture of the headphone.







7) Then i use the blending options to change the texture of words i written. And i also rasterize the 2011 and transform it.



8)Lastly, i use blending options again to convert the colour of my background. Here's the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment